Technical Data Sheet for silicone oil
CAS No.: 63148-62-9
- Reduced surface tension
- Fungi- and bacteria-resistant
- High gloss intensity
- Low reactivity
- Low surface energy
- Low vapor pressure
- Low pour point
- Essentially colorless. odorless.
- tasteless and nontoxic
1. Product Description
This product is a colorless transparent new type synthetic high polymer material with a variety of viscositles (iOcps~5 million cps). It is from easily flowing liquid to thick semi—solid. With particular slipping. flexible and hydrophobic nature. excellent chemical stability and electrical insulation. tolerance to both high and low temperature as well as high flash point and low condensation point. this product can be long-run under circumstance from -50‘C to +200‘C. It also possesses low viscosity-temperature coefficient. high compression rate. low surface tension. good water repellent and moisture resistance. low specific heat conductivity coefficient.
1. The formulation of skin care cream.bath gel. shampoo and many cosmetics in daily chemical industry.
2. Rubber. plastic. latex. polyurethane.light industry. etc.: Used as the releaseagent. separant and brightener in the production of some rubber. plastic. latex.polyurethane products and handicrafts.
3. in machinery. automobile. instrumentation. electronics. electrical and many other industries. used as high grade lubricant. liquid spring. cutting fluid. buffer oil. transformer oil. high and low brake fluid. brake fluid. instrument damping oil. frame shape release agent. etc.
4. In textile and apparel industry. used as softener. hydrophobic agent. feel improving agent. sewing line lubrication. chemical fiber spinneret lubrication and clothing pressure lining auxiliaries. etc.
5. Add this product in other auxiliaries in leather and leather chemical industry. it can be used as softener. moisture repellent. feeling agent. defoamer and brightener. etc.
6. Used as defoamer. lubricant. weather resistant coating in pharmaceutical. food. chemical. coating and building material industries.
7. Used for other specific purposes or copolymerized with other materials to generate new material.
8. 201 Dimethyl Silicone Oil is non-toxic and can not be decomposed by human body fluid. so it is widely used in medical health field. it is the raw material of Oral gastrointestinal dimethicone and foam aerosol of pneumonedema. On the other hand. the ointment which include 201 Dimethyi Silicone Oil can improve the penetrating power for skin. especially it has very good effect for scald. Dermatitis and decubitus. What‘s more. its effect of Anticoagulant can help to depose the surface of blood collector .then to extend the blood specimen.
3.Typical Property Data
|Index item||Viscosity(25°c)Mpa.s||Flash point(°c,≥)kg||Density(25°C)g/cm3||Volatile matter<(150°c,24h)%||freezing point °c|
4. Usage and dosage
Depending on specific application objects and environments. the dosage is from a few PPM to 100%.
5. Packing and storage
1. 200kg/ iron drum or 20kg.25kg.50kg/plastic drum. No contact with strong acids and
2. Stored at room temperature in ventilated and cool place:
3. Non-toxic. non—dangerous goods storage and transportation.